Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm off on another adventure!

I'm leaving tonight for another trip of a lifetime! This time Bill Otto and I are off to South Africa and Botswana on a giddy up adventure. This is an unforgettable riding adventure, combining four days on a private game reserve in South Africa’s Waterberg Mountains. From there, we travel north across the border into Botswana for four nights on the Mashatu Reserve. We will be out on safari and riding alongside the rhinos, hippos, buffalo, giraffes, ostrich, zebras, hyenas, and more! But don't worry, our guide is fully equipped with a shotgun in case any of the kitties get too close! Then we trek to Zimbabwe where we will be riding elephants and hiking around Victoria Falls. Wish me luck and I'll be back in two weeks with some amazing pictures to share!

Running with the blaze (a herd of Zebras) in South Africa

Elephants in Botswana

Victoria Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment