Thursday, January 27, 2011

SuperCaron!

As the crazy weather strikes again, my flight to NYC for the New York International Gift Fair has been canceled. 18 inches of snow on the runway will do it, which is weird to imagine as we are sitting here in Santa Barbara with 75 degree weather! Luckily, I am on a flight tomorrow morning bright and early at 6:30 am to the big apple. I will be wearing my superwoman costume as I attempt to fly in and set up all in one day! My mom is also on a new flight tomorrow and we will be getting there around the same time. Say a little prayer to the weather gods for us! But I'm not going to let a little snow get me down. It all worked out and now I am going to the opening gala of the Santa Barbara International Film Festival tonight! NY Gift is going to be an awesome show and I am excited to see all of you that can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment